Benefits for Being a Member of Our Program:
- Yearly water heater flush
- Whole home plumbing evaluation
- Top priority on service calls over other customers
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- NO overtime service charge
- Discount on replacement water heaters
- Discount on sewer and water line replacements
3 Reasons to Maintain Your Home Annually:
- Preventive maintenance means FEWER REPAIRS
- Fewer repairs mean LESS COSTLY expenses, reducing your out of pocket cost
- INCREASE THE LIFESPAN of things such as water heaters, dishwashers, toilets, faucets and waterlines
Details of Our 9 Point Inspection:
- Main Value – Shut off valve in case there are leaks between home and water heater
- Flush & Fill – Water heater sediment drained and fresh water refilled.
- Locate – Inspect exposed drains, water supplies, and gas piping
- Operation – Make sure exterior hose bibs are operating properly
- Valves – Emergency gas and water shut off valves.
- Pressure – Test water pressure to verify safety devices are up to code, functioning
- Tank – Check to see that thermal expansion tank is operational
- Toilet – Test toilets for leaks and proper operation
- Dye Tab – Dye tablet testing for hidden interior leaks
- Fixtures – Inspect interior water fixtures for water saving features per Georgia code.
1 year Plan
2 year plan
3 year plan
4 year plan
5 year plan
Cody came out on a Sunday night and were here in a half hour!- Derek Flythe
Couldn’t have had a better experience from start to finish with this company.- Bradford V.
I was very impressed by their knowledge, professionalism and service.- Faith K.
Plumb Doctor was approachable during midnight and to guide me over phone how I can stop leak immediately.- Sachin S.
They are true professionals!- Barry L.