Marietta Drain Cleaning
Serving Residents throughout Kennesaw & Beyond
Drain cleaning is one of the most important things you can do to take care of your plumbing system. It increases the efficiency of your drains, improves the well-being of your plumbing system, and prevents clogs, leaks, and damage to your home. At Plumb Doctor, we provide careful and effective drain cleaning service in Marietta. Our skilled plumbers use advanced tools and technology to locate and clear away harmful buildup in your pipes.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
When was the last time you scheduled drain cleaning? If you noticed that your drains don’t seem to be working the way they should, chances are that it’s time to schedule drain cleaning.
Signs that you need drain cleaning include:
- You can’t remember the last time you scheduled drain cleaning
- Your drains are draining slower than usual
- Your drains are frequently clogged
- There is a foul smell coming from your drains
- You can hear gurgling sounds inside your drains
If you notice any of these signs, we suggest reaching out to our drain and sewer professionals. We carefully inspect your drains, locate the exact source of the clog, and safely and effectively blast the clog away.
Common Sources of Drain Clogs
We rely heavily on our drains and put them to the test every single day. Unfortunately, due to general wear and tear, and sometimes misuse, our drains can form blockages or clogs. Common sources of drain clogs include mineral buildup, soap scum, hair, grease, fat, oil, food scraps, feminine hygiene products, dirt, plants, small toys, and more. Drain cleaning can blast away all of the built up debris, clearing your pipes and enabling them to maintain top performance.
5 Ways To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Rinse your drains - Even though we can't see our drains, they still need to be cleaned. For best results try a combination of warm water and vinegar once per month. For your garbage disposal put in some ice cubes and turn it on to clear out the gunk.
2. Consider a hair-filter for your shower drain - Our Marietta drain cleaning professionals clean hair out of shower drains every day. To save your drains and wallet from the constant need for drain cleaning, try putting a hair-filter on your shower drain.
3. Put a lint trap on your washing machine's drain line - If you ever see that your washing machine isn't draining like it once was it's because of a clog in the drain line. These lint traps are cheap and easy to install so just give us a call and we'll see to it that your washing machine is back in working order.
4. Dispose of cooking oils and grease in the trash - While it may be easy to rinse your cooking oils and grease down your drains, be careful in doing so. Because what will happen is they'll latch onto your pipes and start blocking passing by food demanding the attention of our Marietta drain cleaning experts.
5. Don't put the following food items in your garbage disposal - Coffee grounds, pasta, egg shells, celery, rice and chicken bones should all be disposed of in the trash as they can wreak havoc on your garbage disposal.
Why Hire Professionals for Drain Cleaning?
At Plumb Doctor, we are all about DIY projects! But when it comes to your plumbing system, you should really leave the jobs to the professionals. Messing around with your pipes and drains can cause serious damage to your system, and next thing you know, your clogged drains will be the least of your worries.
Professional plumbers can offer:
- Safety: Over-the-counter drain cleaning products are dangerous to handle and incredibly harmful to your pipes, often causing extensive corrosion. Professionals use nothing but top-of-the-line products that safely clean your pipes and leave them in better condition than they were found.
- Experience: Backed by years of industry experience, you can trust that professionals know to safely, properly, and effectively clean your drains.
- Equipment: Store-bought snakes are simply not enough to get the job done. Professionals have access to state-of-the-art equipment such as drain rooters, drain snake augers, high-pressure hydro-jets, and more.
- Results: Using premium products and advanced equipment, professionals are able to effectively flush any blockages from your pipes, delivering lasting results.
Don’t make the mistake of trying to handle your drain cleaning on your own. Trust the professionals so you can have peace of mind.
Schedule Service Today!
Here at Plumb Doctor, we understand the importance of maintaining a smooth-running household. When it comes to drain cleaning in Marietta, sewer line repair, or any other plumbing service, you can count on us for unparalleled customer care. Our family owned and operated company takes great pride in providing essential services to countless homeowners and never settles for work that is “good enough.” You can count on us for 24/7 emergency service, same-day appointments, fair, upfront pricing, quality work, and lasting results. Trust us to take care of your plumbing system and rest easy knowing your home is in good hands.
Call (770) 293-7080 to schedule an appointment with our Marietta drain cleaning specialists. We look forward to serving you!
Cody came out on a Sunday night and were here in a half hour!- Derek Flythe
Couldn’t have had a better experience from start to finish with this company.- Bradford V.
I was very impressed by their knowledge, professionalism and service.- Faith K.
Plumb Doctor was approachable during midnight and to guide me over phone how I can stop leak immediately.- Sachin S.
They are true professionals!- Barry L.