Sewer Line Repair in Marietta
Expert Plumbers Also Serving Residents in Kennesaw
When it comes to problems with your sewer line, you need a team of professionals you can trust on your side. Here at Plumb Doctor, our service professionals work tirelessly to provide outstanding service. As a family owned and operated company, we understand the importance of making sure your home is taken care of and your family is comfortable. Using state-of-the-art tools and technology, our trained sewer line repair specialists in Marietta provide effective, affordable repairs. We do whatever it takes to get your system back up and running, fast!
Call (770) 293-7080 to schedule an appointment with our Marietta sewer repair and sewer cleaning professionals.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair
Sometimes, irritating plumbing issues that seem like no big deal can actually be indicators that something more serious is going on with your sewer line. The sooner that you recognize that your sewer line is in need of repair, the better your chances are of preventing major damage such as burst pipes or sewage backup into your home.
Signs that you need sewer line repair include:
- There are pools of water in your yard
- Your water bill has gone up unexpectedly
- Your drains are much slower than usual
- There are foul smells coming from your drains
- Your toilet makes gurgling sounds
- Your water pressure is low
- Your toilet backs up when it is flushed
- There is water backing up into your shower or sinks
Don't ignore any of these signs. Reach out to our Marietta sewer line repair experts right away. If there is a problem with a specific section of your sewer line, we will use a device to locate it. Then, using advanced tools and technology, we provide fast, effective repair.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Problems
If there is water backing up into the shower, chances are there is a clog or some other form of damage somewhere along the line. The most common causes of sewer line problems include tree root infiltration, collapsed lines, drain clogs, grease buildup, leaks, and corrosion.
These blockages can be very serious. Once enough pressure builds up behind a clog, it could cause your pipes to burst and damage your home and the surrounding property. Water and mold damage are common side effects of leaking or burst pipes.
4 Signs You Need Sewer Cleaning
1. Gurgle - If you're ever hearing a gurgling or bubbling sound coming from an unused plumbing appliance, call in our Marietta sewer cleaning experts pronto. What's happening is the air in your sewer line isn't ventilating and being forced to come up and through your plumbing's water.
2. Water coming up through your drains - Regardless of if it's sewer water coming up through your toilet or dishwasher water coming up through your kitchen sink, water shouldn't be going in the wrong direction if your sewer isn't clogged.
3. Foul smells in your bathroom or basement - If you're noticing an increase in the foul smells in your bathroom or basement call in our Marietta sewer cleaning specialists. If it's particularly bad, it could be because your sewer line isn't pushing the air in the right direction.
4. Multiple slow drains - If you have one slow drain then it's likely that you only need drain cleaning. But if you have a bunch of drains that are slow at the same time it means you need sewer cleaning.
How Do I Stop My Sewer Line from Clogging?
As a homeowner, the last thing you want to do is deal with a sewer line clog. While not all sewer line clogs are preventable, there are a few things you can do to maintain your pipes and avoid clogs.
- Avoid planting trees, bushes, or other plants near a sewer line
- Don’t flush things like wipes or feminine hygiene products
- Avoid putting things such as food scraps and oil down the sink
- Schedule routine drain cleaning
Drain cleaning is one of the best things you can do to take care of your plumbing system. It prevents drains from clogging, improves the efficiency of your drains, contributes to the overall health of your plumbing system, and prevents major damage to your home.
We Are Available 24/7
At Plumb Doctor, your emergencies are our emergencies. Our team provides same-day and 24/7 emergency appointments for serious plumbing problems. When you call us for sewer line repair in Marietta, you can count on us to treat the service with the utmost urgency. We will arrive promptly in fully stocked trucks, carefully inspect your system, assess the situation, and provide affordable, professional solutions. You can count on our service professionals to do whatever it takes to get your system back up and running fast.
Cody came out on a Sunday night and were here in a half hour!- Derek Flythe
Couldn’t have had a better experience from start to finish with this company.- Bradford V.
I was very impressed by their knowledge, professionalism and service.- Faith K.
Plumb Doctor was approachable during midnight and to guide me over phone how I can stop leak immediately.- Sachin S.
They are true professionals!- Barry L.