Our Plumbing Services
From minor fixes to major system overhauls, we can handle it all.
Our plumbing services include:
- Repairs – Got a broken water line? Can't get your faucet to stop dripping? Do you have a plumbing emergency? Regardless of the specific plumbing issue you are facing, count on our skilled plumbers to provide a fast and effective treatment. Once we accurately diagnose the problem, we'll get to work and have your plumbing back up and running in no time.
- Toilet repair and installation – There are a number of problems that can arise with a toilet. Whether your toilet lacks flush power, is constantly running, or is aesthetically unpleasing, our expert plumbers can provide the repair or replacement services that you require.
- Fixture installation – Do you need a new sink, shower, faucet, or any other plumbing fixture installed? When you let the Plumb Doctor handle your installation, you’ll receive a high-quality product and have no need to worry about leaks, flaws, or damage to your pipes.
- Maintenance – Just as your teeth require a professional cleaning and check-up every six months, your plumbing system can benefit from routine maintenance and inspections from the Plumb Doctor. We have everything you need to keep your system in good health and prolong its life. We can also help you spot and address minor issues before they become emergencies.
- Emergency repairs – Some plumbing issues need to be resolved immediately – busted water lines, clogged toilets, frozen pipes, leaking pipes, just to name a few. If you have a plumbing issue that arises in the middle of the night or on the weekend, we are here to provide the service you need 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Water line maintenance and repair – Are you dealing with a broken or leaking water line? Contact us right away to get the problem resolved immediately. We also provide maintenance services to keep your water line in tip-top condition all year long.
4 Subtle Signs You Need Plumbing Services
1. Gurgle - If you're ever hearing a bubbling or gurgling sound coming from an unused plumbing appliance while you're using another, call in our experts in Marietta plumbing services. What's happening is the sewer line is clogged and air can't get out properly so it's being forced up and out of your plumbing water.
2. Some cold water in your hot shower - If you're ever getting momentary splashes of cold water in your hot water, it may not seem like anything to complain about. But it means there's a leak in the line that brings cold water into your unit. The leak could worsen over time so act hastily.
3. Extra bugs and animals are attracted to your yard - Leaks in your sewer line can sometimes go unnoticed for far too long. The bugs and animals in your neighborhood will enjoy the newly added nutrients in your soil, so give us a call if you see an abundance of them.
4. The musky smell of mold or mildew - Sometimes you'll have a leak in a spot of the house that isn't visible to your line of sight. When this happens, mold and mildew growth happen because there isn't always proper ventilation in all areas of your home. If there's any doubt, call in our specialists in Marietta plumbing services to inspect your home.