Marietta Water Heater Repair
Also Serving Water Heater Maintenance in Kennesaw
There is nothing worse than jumping into an ice-cold shower that never heats up. Your water heater helps you take warm showers, wash your laundry, bathe your children, and do the dishes. When it isn’t quite working the way it should, you need a team of experts on your side. At Plumb Doctor, our plumbers know exactly how to diagnose water heater problems and deliver professional, affordable solutions. When you call on us for water heater repair and maintenance in Marietta, you can count on our highly trained specialists to arrive in fully stocked trucks, ready to get your system back up and running at once.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
It is easy to ignore the signs of a struggling water heater until you’re forced to take freezing cold showers. In order to avoid major water heater problems, look out for the warning signs that your water heater needs to be repaired.
- Your water pressure is lower or higher than normal - If you've had sediment build-up in your tank then you might be experiencing slower water pressure because it's heavier due to the increase of minerals in your water. It just needs a good cleaning.
- Your home isn’t getting enough hot water - If your water isn't as hot as it used to be or it is taking too long to heat up, call in our Marietta water heater repair experts to take a look at your heating element.
- Your water heater tank is making Snapping or popping sounds - Another symptom of sediment build up is a snapping or popping sound that occurs when the minerals interact with one another.
- Your water temperature keeps fluctuating between too hot and too cold - This could be an indication that there's a leak on the inside of your water heater or perhaps your hot water pipes have deteriorated substantially.
- Your water is discolored - If you're seeing reddish brown tint in your hot water, then there's likely corrosion going on in your anode rod. If we catch it fast enough, we can just replace the rod but if it spreads to your tank then you might need replacement.
- Water leaks - If there's a water leak in your tank, then it might cost more to fix than it's worth. But if the water leak is coming from a water line, then call in our Marietta water heater repair experts to fix or patch the leak.
Give our water heater experts a call right away if you notice any of these water heater problems. We inspect your system and determine the cause of the problem. Then, we offer our professional advice on whether repair or a full system replacement is necessary. Typically, when problems are addressed early on, a simple repair will do the trick.
What Causes Hot Water Heater Problems?
Water heater problems can be caused by lack of maintenance, excessive sediment buildup in the tank, an unlit pilot light, corrosion of the tank, old age, a faulty thermostat, a broken heating element, a tripped circuit breaker, and more.
Determining the exact cause of your water heater problems requires the assistance of a professional. When you reach out to our plumbing professionals, you can count on us to quickly and accurately identify and resolve the issue at hand using advanced technology and top-of-the-line equipment.
How to Prevent Water Heater Problems
No one wants to deal with water heater problems. Backed by a decade of experience, we can tell you that more often than not, water heater problems are entirely preventable. The best way to avoid a broken water heater is to schedule routine maintenance on your system. During maintenance, your technician will check the valve, flush the tank, inspect the anode rod, check the pilot light, and perform an overall safety and performance check on your system.
The benefits of water heater maintenance include:
- Increased efficiency of system
- Reduced electricity bills
- Extended lifespan of tank
- Reduced chances of a breakdown
We recommend scheduling water heater maintenance at least once a year. This annual inspection and tune-up will ensure that your system maintains top performance. Schedule your maintenance appointment and never worry about your system breaking down again!
We Are Available 24/7!
At Plumb Doctor, we take your safety seriously. That means that your emergencies are our emergencies. Whether your water heater floods your basement or stops working, we will be there. Our water heater repair and maintenance experts in Marietta are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including holidays! We never cut corners or settle for work that is “good enough.” When you hire us, you can count on upfront pricing, same-day service, highly trained service professionals, quality work, and lasting results.
Give our Marietta water heater repair plumbers a call at (770) 293-7080 to schedule same-day service.
Cody came out on a Sunday night and were here in a half hour!- Derek Flythe
Couldn’t have had a better experience from start to finish with this company.- Bradford V.
I was very impressed by their knowledge, professionalism and service.- Faith K.
Plumb Doctor was approachable during midnight and to guide me over phone how I can stop leak immediately.- Sachin S.
They are true professionals!- Barry L.